Automatised quartz skull
Today I present to you the customization of a schematic by majorpayn!
Initially, it is a giant skull of 11,000 blocks of sculpted quartz filled with green carpets and torches!
Since I wanted to restore the atmosphere of the initial skull, on the Vanilla-Minecraft server in this case -Survival without PVP-, and close to my native village of "Mojangeek"; It was obviously necessary to collect the necessary materials, 12,001 quartz after personalization, and design the redstone circuit so that everything is adapted to the multiplayer!
Finally, I applied the module by pi314159265358978 in order to have a monostable circuit, which avoids the formation of cobblestones in the column reserved for water/lava, the contact of the two generating cobblestone.
Thank you to all the people who participated in my project from near or far! Thanks also to Treguea alias Neverlog for her participation, both for the shooting and the editing!
And finally, thank you for reading, enjoy! ????
TIMELAPSE VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkAFDfJY1-w
N.B. : Some useful links :
- majorpayn schema : http://www.minecraft-schematics.com/schematic/5942/
- music : Foria _ Break away
- J.Neverlog's channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRJ-_-Y_EjJwpRBW1Y9O2uw
- Ip from Vanilla-Minecraft server : play.vanilla-minecraft.fr
- Url from Vanilla-Minecraft forum : http://vanilla-minecraft.fr/index.php
schematic : https://www.mediafire.com/?78c2128b746rkz5,e1b61imwvfn5mf2
world download : https://www.mediafire.com/?78c2128b746rkz5,e1b61imwvfn5mf2